Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Knapp™ II (7686, 7688)
- Anterior Closure design allows the brace to be contoured to give a custom fit
- Patented Pop Stop™ ROM system allows setting changes in seconds
- Additional ROM stops included with brace
- Combinations of spacer mesh and double knit material provides compression, support and edema control
- Two Lengths (12" and 16") maximize joint support and Patient comfort
- 12" knee brace ideal for MCL/LCL sprains and strains
- 16" knee brace ideal for ACL/PCL, MCL/LCL sprains and strains
- Low profile hinge
- Sleek design keeps hinge close to the knee for optimum support
- Condyle pads for added comfort
- Lightweight and breathable material forms to the leg, wicks moisture away from the body as well as keeping leg cool during activities
- Malleable uprights allow the uprights to be bent to the contour of the patient for maximum support and comfort
- Strains and sprains to the ligaments of the knee
Greater ROM limits available in our Professional Stop Kit- If this is something you are interested in or need, please contact us and we will get your local sales representative in touch with you.
Order No. Description / Options
7686 Knapp™ II 12"
7688 Knapp™ II 16"
PDAC Approved L1832
US Patent 10,758,392
Developed in Collaboration with Thomas P. Knapp, M.D.Cedars-Sinai Kerlan-Jobe Institute